- The Committee on Conceptual and Historical Studies of Science
- Undergraduate Program in the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Science and Medicine
- The History of Science Society
- ECHO (Exploring and Collecting History Online)
All these research guides for the history of science are available on the Web:
- A list of reference guides from the Echo (Exploring and Collecting History Online)
- JSTOR - JSTOR is a digital library of academic journals, books, and primary sources. JSTOR helps people discover, use, and build upon a wide range of content through a powerful research and teaching platform, and preserves this content for future generations.